Discreet or bold; elegant or punchy, embroidered logo’s provide the perfect answer to a professional and polished look.
- To recreate your existing company logo, please email us your artwork. We accept most file formats, however JPEG, PNG and vector formats such as EPS and PDF, are preferred. Please contact our customer service team, if you are unsure of what to send.
- Your image should have a minimum resolution of 150 dots per inch (dpi) and a maximum of 300 dpi. Unfortunately, your image will not look any better if you send us an image larger than 300 dpi. Please, avoid scaling up low resolution images, as they will be of poor quality and may have jagged or blurred edges.
- There are two fees you will encounter with embroidery. The first is the ‘setting up’ fee or digitising cost and the second fee, is the application of the embroidery onto the garment. The ‘digitising’ cost relates to changing your design from an image to stitches. This is a one off charge and you will not be required to pay this again on future orders, unless the logo changes. Setting up or digitising, costs £35.00 excl. Vat. The second cost is the application of each embroidery design onto the garment. Price per stitched logo is £4.50 excl. Vat.
- We will send you an embroidered sample of your company logo free of charge for approval. Please allow up to 10 days for this service.
- The embroidery of your design is stitched ‘in house’ using high quality threads and machinery.
- Generally, logos are positioned on the left chest unless otherwise specified.
- Embroidered garments will be dispatched 25-30 working days (meaning days which are not Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays) from your order confirmation email and cleared funds.
- Unfortunately, embroidered garments are excluded from return or exchange, unless there is an error on our part.
Company Logo Size And Position
As a guide, the Artejano Spa & Salon Wear logo has been used to demonstrate the ideal size and placement of a logo on each one of our styles .Size and placement are dependent on the size and design of your own company logo and as such, these suggestions are approximate only.
|Design||Position||Size of Logo|
|Width (mm)||Height (mm)|
|Sofia||Left arm (due to asymetric collar)||59||22|