When you place an order with us, we put your garments into production as soon as possible employing highly skilled machinists that make each and every garment from beginning to end, ensuring a high standard of finish. Putting your orders into production when we receive them, allows us the flexibility to offer you more choice.
You can choose to order the decorative stitching, featured on our black and white garments, in a variety of colours with ‘Artejano Tailored’ to reflect your taste, surrounding or style.
- Before placing your order, please be guided by the ‘How To Take Body Measurements’ and the Artejano Spa & Salon Wear ‘Size Guide’, to choose your correct garment size.
- If you are personalising your garments with ‘Artejano Tailored’ or Embroidery, please include all the information required and the extra cost for these services.
When we receive your order, we will send you an email confirming the details of your order (Confirmation email).
- The confirmation email will be sent to the email address you provide when placing your order. Please check that your order is correct.
- We strive to put your order into production as soon after the confirmation email has been sent and your funds have been cleared. If you would like to make any changes to your order, please let us know as soon as possible.
- Please allow 20-25 working days (meaning days which are not Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays) for dispatch of your order, unless your garments need to be personalised using ‘Artejano Tailored’ or ‘Embroidered’, with your company logo, then we will require 25-30 working days (meaning days which are not Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays) for dispatch.
- If we are unable to supply you with our products and services you have ordered, we will inform you of this by email or telephone as soon as possible.
We use traditional manufacturing techniques and high quality materials in our garments. Our extensive product testing and quality control means that we can offer you a guarantee that any product purchased from us, for a period of 28 days from the dispatch date, is of satisfactory quality, free from material defects and is reasonably fit for the purpose for which products of this kind are commonly supplied.
We cannot be liable for, any defect in the product arising from fair wear and tear, failure by you to follow specific care instructions, willful damage, abnormal storage, accident, negligence by you or any third party or any alteration or repair made by you or a third party.