Returns, Exchanges & Refunds
At Artejano, we take great pride in everything we do, we strive to produce our garments to the highest standard and are just as disappointed as you when things aren’t up to scratch. If when you receive your order, you are not entirely happy, you may return your garments for an exchange or a refund.
- You can return or exchange your garment(s) up to 14 days after receiving your order.
- Please ensure the garment(s) are returned unwashed and unworn in the original packaging (garment packaging and postal packaging), original swing tickets and labels attached.
- Please be aware that personalised garment(s) such as ‘Artejano Tailored’(Garments that have been altered to your specification) and ‘Embroidered’ garment(s) (with your company logo) cannot be returned, unless there is an error on our part.
- If you want to return your garment(s) for a refund, you will need to complete the returns section of the delivery note that arrives with your order. Pop the delivery note back into the parcel with the garment(s) you are returning and tick the returns box on the Artejano Spa & Salon Wear address label.
- If you require an exchange, simply fill in the return and exchange sections of the delivery note that arrives with your order, telling us which garment(s)you wish to return, along with details of the new garment(s) you’d like and pop it in your parcel. Please tick the exchanges box on the Artejano Spa & Salon Wear address label before sending. The replacement garment(s) will be treated as a new order and as such, may take up to 25 days for dispatch.
- For the avoidance of doubt, exchanges are treated as a refund of the old product and a new purchase for the new product. Please include a contact number should we need to contact you.
- Please package the items properly and securely to prevent damage or loss in transit and affix the Artejano Spa & Salon Wear address label securely over the original address label. This stops the parcel being returned to you by mistake.
- Please ensure that you get a proof of postage from the Post Office when returning your items as we cannot be held responsible if your parcel fails to reach us. For International returns, we recommend that you send your parcel via a registered trackable service and get a proof of receipt, as we cannot be held responsible if your parcel fails to reach us.
- If you return all of your order, you may be entitled to a full refund and the cost of the delivery to you. If you return part of your order or exchange your order, you will not be entitled to a refund of the delivery charge. We will process the refund as soon as possible but in any event, within 30 days and we will usually refund your money using the same method you used to pay for your order unless it is an error on our part’.
- When you send your order back to us, we regret that you must pay for the cost of returning all or part of your order including any exchanges, due to postage costs being direct costs.
- For International customers only, please be advised that refunds in the form of cheques and bank transfers, will incur a surcharge of £25 per transaction. There may be extra charges levied by the destination bank. The exchange rates that have been applied to foreign currency payments are based on the market conditions. Regrettably, we have no control over these charges.